FRIDAY MARCH 24TH | 9 AM – 6 PM
JON M. HUNTSMAN HALL 8TH FLOOR
Latin America Conference
We are excited to count with the presence of speakers with extremely diverse backgrounds and experiences, all influential leaders from Latin America. These include Keynote Speakers and Panelists with decades of experience in government affairs, finance, law, entrepreneurship, multinational enterprises, and international development, among many other sectors.
In addition to multiple networking opportunities, attendees will be given the opportunity to ask questions to both the Keynote Speakers and Panels. The Conference will become a space of open discussion on the most pressing issues of Latin America. Below you will find the name of each panel, each of which will have panelists from diverse professional backgrounds, thus combining political, business and legal viewpoints into each discussion.
Attire: Business formal required
• Sec. ldefonso Guajardo Villarreal - Mexico's Secretary of the Economy
• Artur Wichmann - Global Portfolio Manager, Verde Asset Management
• Rosanna Ramos-Velita - Chairman of the Board at Caja Rural Los Andes
• Gustavo Arnavat - Senior Adviser at the Center for Strategic and International Studies
Click here for more information on the Keynote Speakers.
• Private Equity: finding value opportunities in volatile economies
• Overcoming the Macroeconomic and Institutional Challenges of an Entrepreneur
• The Crisis in Venezuela
• Policy and Investment in Energy and Infrastructure
• Leadership of Latin American Businesswomen
• Business, Policy and Perspectives in the Age of Trump & Brexit
Click here for more information about each panel, including Panelist and Mediator names.